The last bracelets you'll ever have to buy, period. The high-quality gold-filled and pearl components will last for years to come. Just imagine how gorgeous these bracelets will look on your wrist! Great for gift-giving, too, as you can be assured your recipient will be delighted in the look and quality. Teenage daughters cannot be trusted to stay out of your jewelry box, so buyer beware.
About the Artisan:
Yliomene has been a Vi Bella artisan since January of 2018. We are lucky to have her on the team; she is always smiling and lifting up others on the team. Everyone on the team loves her! She supports her three children with this job and is able to keep food on the table and her children in school, which is very important to her. Yliomene grew up in the Haitian countryside and going to school was a luxury many could not afford. She was lucky to receive schooling through third grade, at which time she was needed in the fields growing beans, corn, and pumpkins. When you purchase Vi Bella products, you help Yliomene and others like her provide opportunities for the next generation of Haitians.
All Gold Variation: 8.5". Gold filled beads, lobster clasp, and extender chain.
All Pearl Variation: 8.5" Freshwater baroque pearls, gold filled extender chain and lobster clasp. Size and shape of pearls will vary slightly due to their organic nature.
Half Gold, Half Pearl Variation: 8.5" Gold filled beads, lobster clasp, and extender chain. Freshwater baroque pearls Size and shape of pearls will vary slightly due to their organic nature.
- For best results, keep gold filled jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine.
- Gold filled jewelry should not tarnish, however, harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause it to. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean after wear: wipe with a soft, non-scratch cloth. To clean after heavy wear: add a couple drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of lukewarm water. Dip your cloth in the solution and gently wipe pearls and chain, patting dry with a lint free cloth. Do not store until fully dried.