A small, rustic hoop pairs beautifully with a single baroque freshwater pearl drop. The smaller size of these earrings make them easy to wear while still getting you lots of compliments! Just like the artisan these are named after, these earrings are small in stature but leave a lasting impression.
About the Artisan:
Named after Bellard, a devoted member of our Haitian artisan team who's been with us since May of 2017. She has become a trusted and wise leader among our jewelry artisans and is the primary provider for her mother, brother, and sister. Life has not been easy for Bellard, but like most Haitians, she chooses to remain joyous. “Depi w viv ou konnen w’ap pase mise men pa dekouraje,” she knowingly shares with us. If you are living, you know you will face seasons of misery, but don't be discouraged. To learn more about Bellard and her infectious spirit, visit our blog post.
- 1.5" drop
- Gold plated rustic hoop
- Baroque freshwater pearl dangle
- Handmade in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans, including Bellard
- For best results, make sure your gold plated jewelry the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Chemicals in perfumes and lotions can cause your jewelry pieces to tarnish.
- Store jewelry in air-tight bags/containers.
- Remove jewelry before working out and/or swimming in salt water or chlorine.
- To clean, add a couple drops of dish soap to a bowl of warm water and let soak for a few minutes. Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.