Stunning doesn't even begin to describe our Yliomene Necklace, featuring a gorgeous combination of baroque freshwater pearls and dainty gold filled beads.
Wondering what makes gold filled pieces so special? Two to three layers of gold is bonded to the base metal, meaning that the gold won't "wear off." It's as close to solid gold as you can get without the solid gold price tag. That's a win!
About the Artisan:
Yliomene has been a Vi Bella artisan since January of 2018. We are lucky to have her on the team; she is always smiling and lifting up others on the team. She supports her three children with this job and is able to keep food on the table and her children in school, which is very important to her. Yliomene grew up in the Haitian countryside and going to school was a luxury many could not afford. She was lucky to receive schooling through third grade, at which time she was needed in the fields growing beans, corn, and pumpkins. When you purchase Vi Bella products, you help Yliomene and others like her provide opportunities for the next generation of Haitians.
- Baroque freshwater pearls
- Gold filled beads
- Gold filled clasp and extender
- 18 1/3" long.
- Handmade by Vi Bella Artisans in Haiti, including Yliomene.
- For best results, keep gold filled jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine.
- Gold filled jewelry should not tarnish, however, harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause it to. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean: use a damp or dry microfiber cloth to remove skin oils or dirt. Do not submerge your pearls.
This necklace is great staple to have, it will dress up any outfit. The quality is also very good. Happy with my purchase.