The Bellard Necklace is a statement piece that will elevate the everyday and add the finishing touch to any special outfit. Get one for yourself and a couple others for gift giving! The gorgeous juxtaposition of freshwater baroque pearls and double-layered paperclip chain will turn heads.
About the Artisan:
Named after Bellard, a devoted member of our Haitian artisan team who's been with us since May of 2017. She has become a trusted and wise leader among our jewelry artisans and is the primary provider for her mother, brother, and sister. Life has not been easy for Bellard, but like most Haitians, she chooses to remain joyous. “Depi w viv ou konnen w’ap pase mise men pa dekouraje,” she knowingly shares with us. If you are living, you know you will face seasons of misery, but don't be discouraged. To learn more about Bellard and her infectious spirit, visit our blog post.
- Baroque freshwater pearls
- Gold plated brass paperclip chain
- 21" long with 2" extender
- Handmade in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans, including Bellard.
- For best results, make sure your gold plated jewelry the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Chemicals in perfumes and lotions can cause your jewelry pieces to tarnish.
- Store jewelry in air-tight bags/containers.
- Remove jewelry before working out and/or swimming in salt water or chlorine.
- To clean: use a damp or dry microfiber cloth to remove skin oils or dirt. Do not submerge your pearls.