What doesn't this necklace play well with? We can't think of a thing! Our demi-fine Nela Necklace is made from 14k gold filled beads and is 16" long with a 2" gold filled extender. At our model photo shoot this winter, all models kept grabbing for this necklace to pair with so many other pieces. A few of their favorite pairings: Andrea Necklace, Kaila Earrings, Karen Bracelet, and Yliomene Bracelets. Of course, you can always opt to wear it as the stand out piece it is.
About the Artisan
Nela has been with our Vi Bella team in Mexico since the beginning. She is a natural leader, hard worker, and a talented jewelry artisan.
- 16" with 2" gold filled extender
- 14k gold filled beads
- Made in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans
Care Instructions for Gold Filled and Sterling Silver Jewelry:
- For best results, keep your jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces. Consider adding an anti-tarnish strip in the bag with sterling silver jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine or exposing to direct sunlight.
- Harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause your pieces to tarnish. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean after wear: wipe with a soft, non-scratch cloth. To clean after heavy wear: add a couple drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of lukewarm water. Dip your cloth in the solution and gently wipe pearls and chain, patting dry with a lint free cloth. Do not store until fully dried.
- Sterling Silver will more than likely tarnish at some point due to its metal composition, but wearing it can prevent that. The oils in your skin actually keep your silver nice and shiny as opposed to leaving it lay in your jewelry box.