Stand back! The ultimate statement earring has arrived! On trend yet classy enough to wear for years to come, the chandelier design of the Yliomene Earrings will turn heads. Not only that, they'll last for years to come! Giftable...absolutely.
The Yliomene Earrings are made with all gold filled components and have at least two to three layers of gold bonded to the base metal. That means, if taken care of, gold filled pieces can last almost as long as solid gold, with a smaller price tag!
Yliomene has been a Vi Bella artisan since January of 2018. We are lucky to have her on the team; she is always smiling and lifting up others on the team. She supports her three children with this job and is able to keep food on the table and her children in school, which is very important to her. Yliomene grew up in the Haitian countryside and going to school was a luxury many could not afford. She was lucky to receive schooling through third grade, at which time she was needed in the fields growing beans, corn, and pumpkins. When you purchase Vi Bella products, you help Yliomene and others like her provide opportunities for the next generation of Haitians.
- Gold filled 20 mm hoop chandelier with 3 baroque freshwater pearl drops. Gold filled earwires.
- Made in Haiti by Vi Bella Artisans, including Yliomene
- For best results, keep gold filled jewelry in a sealed plastic bag when not wearing. This will keep jewelry away from humidity and keep it from losing its sheen from rubbing against other pieces.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry at the gym or when you plan on doing a good amount of sweating.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in salt water or chlorine.
- Gold filled jewelry should not tarnish, however, harsh chemicals in perfumes, lotions, and body/hair sprays could cause it to. Remove jewelry when applying.
- To clean after wear: wipe with a soft, non-scratch cloth. To clean after heavy wear: add a few drops of mild dish soap to a bowl of lukewarm water. Gently scrub with an ultrasoft toothbrush or non-scratch cloth. Gently pat dry with a towel.